iNRCORE, LLC is a world-class manufacturer of custom and catalog magnetic solutions. With 200+ employees worldwide, iNRCORE is a growing international partner to distributors and manufacturers of specialty electronic components. For over 70 years iNRCORE has been committed to supplying the highest level of compliance and innovation to industries including Space, Military, Healthcare, Transportation, and more. When failure is not an option, the world trusts iNRCORE.
About the Position
The primary objective of this position is to provide electrical design and test for low power, high frequency magnetic components. This includes the design of new products and solving electrical-related problems on existing products.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- Design, evaluate and test new magnetic products.
- Provide plant support for new and existing magnetic designs.
- Ability to balance and prioritize multiple work efforts/projects to meet deadlines in a team environment with minimal supervision.
- Ability to read and create detailed technical wiring diagrams, schematics, and bill of materials.
- Strong organizational, written, oral and professional skills.
- Strong analytical work methodology and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to travel to manufacturing plants when required.
- Attend program, staff, company, design review, ISO and group meetings.
- Other duties as assigned
Education: Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering
Experience: 2-5 years experience or equivalent related engineering experience. Experience in the design of low power, high frequency magnetic components such as transformers, baluns and inductors is desired.
Knowledge/Skills/Abilities: Understanding of analog circuit design and magnetic-based components. Must have the ability to design and develop derivative products incorporating analog circuitry and magnetic based products. Must possess (minimally) intermediate skill level with the use of analog test equipment including network analyzers and oscilloscopes. Additionally an intermediate skill level with computer simulation tools such as PSPICE is required.
Why should you join our team?
Our team is growing! We collaborate and use innovation to build meaningful relationships, both internally with colleagues and externally with customers. Our business casual dress code allows your personality to shine through. Our new facility is clean, spacious, and located near I-95, with a variety of local restaurants easily accessible. Although you can enjoy a variety of snacks on-site too!
We are committed to providing our employees with a comprehensive package that stands as one of the most competitive within the manufacturing and engineering industries. All benefits start immediately, which means no waiting periods for you or your family!
- Medical, Dental, Vision, & Prescription plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
- 401K Program with Employer Match
- Group Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability Coverage
- Vacation, Sick, and Floating Holidays (in addition to 7 paid holidays)
iNRCORE, LLC is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
This position is not eligible for relocation allowance.
iNRCORE is an ITAR regulated company. This means in order to be considered for employment, all candidates must be either a US Citizen, US Permanent Resident, or US Green Cardholder at the time of application.