Dear Valued Customer,
Like so many of you, we have spent the last several days and weeks learning about the coronavirus (COVID-19) and how it is affecting the world. The health and well-being of our customers, employees, and community is our top priority. With that in mind, I would like to update you on the state of the company and the measures we have put into place:
In the event that PulseR experiences a reduction in operability due to increased absenteeism or closure, a formal notification will be sent to customers. We will continue to monitor this situation and follow the guidelines communicated by the departments of health and the CDC. We thank you for your continued support, and we will continue to keep you informed as we take action.
- PulseR's China facility is fully operational and back to the same level of productivity that it was prior to the Chinese New Year.
- Beginning Tuesday March 17th, all U.S. employees that have the ability to work from home will do so for the next two weeks.
- PulseR's U.S. manufacturing is still fully operational with the following precautionary measures put into place:
- A strict no-visitor policy without prior CEO approval
- Issuance of health questionnaire for any visitor classified as a priority
- Significant limitation to employee travel
- Social distancing through separation of work stations by six feet as per the guidance of CDC
- Staggering of breaks and lunches to minimize face-to-face interactions
- Significant reduction in face-to-face meetingsSarah Harris CEO & President, iNRCORE